Ronda shares a home in Pryor, OK with her husband Terry, and cat, Motor.
- Charles Page High School, Sand Springs, OK
- Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
- Walmart, Pryor, OK
- Supervising and assisting associates and customers in the various departments.
- District SWAS for the year, 2007 Walmart
- Regional SWAS for the Year, 2007 Walmart
Ronda has woven pine needle baskets only for a few years. Ronda's first pine needle basket won an award in 2011 at the Five Civilized Tribes Museum, Muskogee, OK. Her baskets have received awards, and are exhibited in each subsequent year in the Five Tribes Museum. She had a basket in a basket exhibit in 2014 at the Chickasaw Cultural Center, Sulphur, OK. She attends the Red Earth Festival, Oklahoma City, OK where she also receives yearly honors. Her 2014 she was awarded an entry for three nested baskets. This basket was purchaed, and is in The Museum of the Red River, Idabel, OK.
Tribal Affiliation: enrolled Cherokee
- Creates baskets using pine needles.
- Creates miniature double wall vine baskets
- Creates color using mordanting and natural dye processes
- Seals baskets using beeswax